Have you been to Artsakh? If no, then use this great opportunity and join us.
A great chance to admire Artsakh Land.
For 3 days we leave for Artsakh world to explore and discover its wonders.
We present you the concise information of 3 days sights.
Here is the tour itinerary:
1. Dadivank Monastery
2. Sea stone, Rocky lion
3. Vank village
4. Gandzasar Monastery
5. Matenadaran of Gandzasar
7. Geological museum of Stepanakert
8. Tigranakert castle
9. Mayraberd fortress
10. "We and Our Mountains” monument
11. Hunot canyon, ZontiknerINSERT INTO `arm_static` VALUES (Umbrellas)
13. Shushi fortress, victory tank
15. Ghazanchetsots St. Amenaprkich INSERT INTO `arm_static` VALUES (Savior) church
16. Tatev Monastery
17. Back to Yerevan
In order to see the Monastery of Tatev, it is a must to take the ropeway.
Two way ticket is 5.000 AMD.